To use the LEPS/LEPS2 beamlines, you must have a User ID at SPring-8 AND be registered as a radiological worker at SPring-8.
Getting a User ID
- Visit SPring-8 UI site. Then go to "User Registration" or "新規ユーザー登録".
- Follow the instruction on the page.
- When you get your ID number, please notify our secretary (LEPS: email@example.com, LEPS2: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration for Rad worker
Rad worker registration is required once in each Japanese fiscal year (April-March). The folloing process have to be completed at least 10 days before your arrival.
- Visit SPring-8 UI site.
- Go to form No. 5-1 "Radiation Worker Registration Form". There is a link to the online registration site. Please notice that the registration can not be completed online only.
- Go to the online registration site and follow the instruction. For the "Experimental proposal number" in the application form, please enter the number as follows.
|Summer shutdown - Mar. 2015
|first half of FY YYYY
|latter half of FY YYYY
- When you complete the online application, you will get a PDF file of the form filled with the information you entered. If you have any mistake, please do the step 3. again.
- Get stamps or signatures of the responsible persons (specified in the form) on the printed PDF.
- Please send a scanned PDF file to our secretary (LEPS: email@example.com, LEPS2: firstname.lastname@example.org). We will check if the form is good.
- If the form is good. Please send the original copy to the SPring-8 user's office by physical mail. It must be arrived at the users office at least 10 days before your arrival.
Please note: The registration procedure was changed in Feburary, 2014. Please do not send the form to SPring-8 by facsimile.
高輝度光科学研究センター (JASRI) 利用推進部
SPring-8 Users Office
Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI)
1-1-1 Kouto, Sayo-cho, Sayo-gun Hyogo 679-5198 JAPAN
Registration of the visiting date and guest house reservation.
Please send your request from the following page.