Call for research report for annual report 2017
Dear RCNP Users,
In 2012, we have changed the method of publication from conventional hard copy to electric one on the web-page. We would like to ask you to submit one or two page(s) research report (you can use color figures, pictures freely) by March 31 (Sat.), 2018. Some details are given below.
Thank you very much for your cooperations.
RCNP Annual Report Editors:
Kazuyuki Ogata, Tatsushi Shima, Atsushi Hosaka, Tomoaki Hotta, Tetsuhiko Yorita, and Sachiko Karasuyama
Instructions for RCNP Annual Report 2017
Please send the research report by e-mail to
by March 31 (Sat.), 2018.
- When you submit a report, please put "research report 2017" on the subject line (without " ").
- Each research report should be prepared with 1 or 2 page(s), A4 size. We receive camera ready files prepared either in pdf or ps. Please use the following files:
sample in pdf
- When you email the report, please indicate which category your report belongs to:
- Experimental nuclear physics
- Theoretical physics
(NOTE: If your results are from the use of a super computer, please indicate it in your email.)
- Experimental facilities and instruments
- Other research activities
back to the previous page