August 20-25, 2012 in Fukuoka, Japan
About the Conference
The 20th International IUPAP Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics (FB20) will be held at Fukuoka International Congress Center in Fukuoka city, Japan from August 20th to 25th, 2012.
The first conference of this series took place in London in 1959 and subsequent meetings were held in Brela (1967), Birmingham (1969), Budapest (1971), Los Angeles (1972), Laval (1974), Delhi (1976), Graz (1978), Eugene (1980), Karlsruhe (1983), Sendai (1986), Vancouver (1989), Adelaide (1992), Williamsburg (1994), Groningen (1997), Taipei (2000), Durham (2003), Santos (2006) and Bonn (2009).
The conference will cover the following topics from both experimental and theoretical sides.
- QCD in Few-Body Systems
- Hadron Structure
- Few-Hadron Systems and Their Interactions
- Strange and Exotic Systems
- Few-Nucleon Systems and Their Interactions
- Light Nuclei: Structure and Reaction
- Effective Field Theory
- Relativistic Aspects of Few-Body Systems
- Atom-Molecular Systems and Cold Atoms
- Nuclear Astrophysics
- Methods in Few-Body Systems
- Other Related Topics
- International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP)
- Kyushu University
- Nishina-Center, RIKEN
- Research Center for Nuclear Physics (RCNP), Osaka University
- Joint Institute for Computational Fundamental Science (JICFus), HPCI Strategic Program Field 5: The origin of matter and the universe
- Fukuoka City
- Commemorative Organization for the Japan World Exposition('70)
Correspondence: FB20 Scientific Secretaries:
email@example.com: This mail address has been closed.