- "17th International Workshop on Meson Physics (Meson2023)", KRAKÓW, POLAND, 22 - 27 June, 2023.
- "Measurement of KbarN scattering below the KbarN mass threshold", H. Noumi [invited]
- "RCNP workshop on Hadron Physics at the LEPS2 photon beamline", SPring-8 Koto,Sayo, Hyogo, 6-7 March, 2023
- "K-d → πΣn reactions at J-PARC", H. Asano
- "Workshop on "Physics of heavy quark and exotic hadrons 2023"", J-PARC Tokai, 30-31 January, 2023
- "KbarN Scattering Amplitude and Pole Position of Lambda(1405)", H. Noumi [invited]
- "CLUSHIQ2022", Sendai, 31 October -3 November, 2022
- "Quark-cluster aspects in baryons and baryon spectroscopy at J-PARC", H. Noumi
- "EXOTICO: EXOTIc atoms meet nuclear COllisions for a new frontier precision era in low-energy strangeness nuclear physics", ECT*, Trento, Italy, 17-21 October, 2022.
- "pi-Sigma mass spectra measured in d(K-,N)piSigma reactions", H. Noumi [invited]
- "QNP2022 - The 9th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics", Online, 5-9 September, 2022.
- "Search for the KbarNN bound state produced via in-flight d(K-, Λp) π- reaction", Rie Murayama for the E31 collaboration.
- "16th Hadron Spectroscopy Cafe "Recent hot topics and future prospects of hadron experiments at J-PARC" (domestic), TITECH, 20 July.
- "Study of Lambda(1405) resonance via kaon-induced reactions on deuteron at J-PARC", H. Noumi
- Workshop on "Physics of Heavy-quark and Exotic Hadrons 2021", 15-17 February, 2020, Tokai, J-PARC.
- "J-PARC E31: Kbar N to pi Sigma Scattering", H. Noumi (Invited Talk)
- Workshop on "Physics of Heavy-quark and Exotic Hadrons", 27-29 January, 2020, Tokai, J-PARC.
- "Result of the J-PARC E31 experiment", H. Noumi (Invited Talk)
- 3rd Jagiellonian Symposium on Fundamental and Applied Subatomic Physics, 23-28 June 2019, Collegium Maius, Krakow, Poland
- Experimental study of Lambda(1405) resonance via kaon-induced reactions on deuteron, H. Noumi (invited)
- Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on the Present and the Future in Hadron Physics at J-PARC, 4-5 March, 2019, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea
- "Hadron physics with hadron beams at J-PARC", H. Noumi
- The 52nd Reimei Workshop on Experimental and Theoretical Hadron Physics, Recent Exciting Developments, 9-11 January, 2019, IQBRC, Tokai, Japan
- "E31 "Lambda (1405) from K- d reaction"", H. Asano (Talk)
- 8th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics (QNP2018), 13-17 November, 2018, Epocal Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan
- "The E31 spectroscopic experiment of Λ(1405) via in-flight d(K-n) reaction at J-PARC K1.8BR", S. Kawasaki (Talk)
- International Conference on Exotic Atoms and Related Topics (EXA2017), 11-15 September, 2017, Vienna, OAW.
- "Experimental study of hyperon resonances below the KbarN threshold at J-PARC", H. Noumi for the E31 experiment (Plenary Talk)
- Excited Hyperons in QCD Thermodynamics at Freeze-Out(YSTAR2016), 16-17 November, 2016, Newport News, Jefferson Lab.
- "Spectroscopy of Hyperon Resonances and Related Program at J-PARC", H. Noumi (Talk)
- The 14th International Conference on Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon (MENU2016), 25-30 July, 2016, Kyoto, Japan.
- "Spectroscopic experiment of Λ(1405) via in-flight d(K-,n) reaction at J-PARC K1.8BR", S. Kawasaki (Talk)
- The 12th International Conference on Hypernuclear and Strange Particle Physics (HYP2015), 7-12 Sep., 2015, Sendai, Japan.
- "Spectroscopic study of hyperon resonance below Kbar N threshold via d(K-, n) reaction at J-PARC", K. Inoue (Talk)